HP Scitex FB500
The HP Scitex FB500 Printer is a 64-inch, UV-curable printing solution that enables digital and screen printers, sign shops, converters and large repro houses to bring rigid-printing capabilities in-house. Featuring a 64-inch print width and optional white ink capabilities, the HP Scitex FB500 Printer addresses a wide range of applications, including point-of-purchase displays, exhibition graphics, interior décor, directional signage and 3D displays.
Turn orders around fast with an efficient workflow:
• Deliver jobs quickly with an efficient workflow that lets you load, print, and collect media simultaneously.
• Load up to 4 sheets of media fast with the help of automated features. No masking is required.
• Reduce interruptions—no daily printhead maintenance; remote monitoring with the HP Embedded Web Server.
• Choose the right speed and quality to meet each customer requirement.
Offer new applications and grow your business:
• Wow your clients with incredible image quality—up to 1200 x 600 optimized dpi—and outdoor display permanence.
• Show clients what’s possible. Do more with white ink , double-sided prints, matte/gloss, and full bleeds.
• Print directly on virtually any rigid or flexible material—even on corrugated plastic with good ink adhesion.
• Say yes to just about any request—even when asked to print on thick, heavy, and long materials.
A perfect fit for your business and shop space:
• Optimize your print shop space with folding tables that store easily when the printer is not in use.
• Rely on a robust design—including sturdy media advance system, onboard camera, and HP Print Care.
• The HP Scitex FB500 Industrial Printer makes it easier than ever to use white ink
• The enclosed design of the printer helps provide a safer work environment for the operator.
Improve your response time, execute tasks in parallel:
Load, print, and collect media simultaneously in high-volume production environments. When printing many copies, the automatic media alignment bar moves down, so you can load the next set of boards. When the first set is done, the printer moves on to the next.
Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Technology: Piezoelectric inkjet, UV-curable inks
Dimensions (W x D x H): 325 x 142 x 152 cm (128 x 56 x 60 in)