We’re seeking highly motivated candidates to join our team!
We have offices in Connecticut, Missouri, and Illinois. If you find a position that matches your skill set, please fill out an online application.
Thank you for your interest!
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing marketing strategy to increase brand awareness though digital marketing and communicating to end users. Implements and oversees customer initiatives to ensure quality control. Full time employees will also perform Inside Sales position as directed by Leadership. The Marketing Specialist will report to General Manager.
Position: Part Time or Full Time
• Work closely with the company’s Leadership enabling them to meet their sales objectives by providing them with appropriate materials and presentations
• Manage Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
• Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organizations (Hubspot, email campaigns, etc.)
• Manage Websites including ad word campaigns and analytics
• Develop and create marketing material to source new prospects across all marketing campaigns.
• Manage blog and newsletter monthly
• Manage Google AdWords and analytics
Insides Sales Reps produce new business by prospecting, maintaining, and growing self‐developed and/or assigned house accounts and dealer relationships in order to ensure compliance, maximum long‐term profitability, and efficiency. In addition, Inside Sales support all Sales Reps in moving and finishing opportunities through the pipeline. The role is focused on opportunity development with a focus on maintaining and creating relationships to generate more business. The Inside Sales reps must have a complete understanding of the company’s sales and purchase processes and core values. Leadership will direct primary and secondary roles to avoid duplicated work. The Inside Sales Rep will report to the General Manager.
Position: Full Time
• Prospect by phone, email, and Linked‐In to develop relationships and execute individual account sales goals
• Maintain regular contact with prospects and follow up regularly to earn new business opportunities
• Follow up on task lists and opportunities as needed
• Enter opportunities from daily sheet and internet leads
• Review and assign internet leads
• Work with Sales Rep to properly price equipment and make offers as directed
• Send invoices and confirm receipt of payments
• Oversee auction relationships as liaison
• Service active accounts and seek new opportunities to cross sell and create repeat business
• Review opportunities and take action to move deals forward
• Provide customer service and respond promptly to calls and emails
• Seek support to overcome closing challenge
• Use HubSpot and SalesPad to cleanly and completely enter and maintain data
• Arrange logistics and travel as needed
• Complete and process all paperwork to meet company protocols.
• Review expenses and schedule payment per company protocols.
• Track collected profit for transactions
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Follow up post opportunities
• Maintain and foster positive and mutually beneficial working relationships
• Back up Marketing as directed by Leadership
• Minimum of 150‐200 outbound calls weekly to maintain account contact
• Creates $1,500.00 per day towards company goal of $30,000 of profit per day
• Maintain CRM by having information updated within 1 business day